Select Your Type
Commercial Modular Buildings
Packing & Delivery & Installation
WC & Shower — Sanitary
Modular containers are a very efficient alternative to create your new home, office, work environment, or living space! They have been recently increasing in popularity as they are an easy and affordable option for your construction needs. You can build homes, offices, swimming pools, cafeteria, hotels, and even dorms. Additionally, you can go check out prefab options for showers, restrooms, and guest houses.
Advantages of Modular Containers
There are numerous benefits to getting yourself a modular container unit. They can be very solid alternatives to homes, offices, and specially designated living spaces. Here are some of the advantages of modular containers below:
- They are flexible in design,
- Very fast building time,
- High-durability metal infrastructure that is open for modification,
- Since their construction is mostly completed, they are easy to install,
- Price-wise very affordable,
- Green friendly construction,
- Easy to resell or relocate if needed,
How to Choose Modular Containers
Choosing a modular container might seem pretty straightforward at first glance. However, there are a couple of important factors to choosing your new modular container or prefab unit. You can see some of the most important factors to consider below:
- Size. One of the staple points of modular containers is the fact that they are made in factories. You can either choose them in their standard sizes or acquire custom-made ones.
- Factory new or used options. You can get yourself a brand new modular container or get a used one with a valid certification from a reputable shipping container company.
- Price. Modular containers can vary in prices depending on the season, so it is best to check with the suppliers first. However, the prices would most definitely still be more affordable than actual living units such as brick and mortar houses and offices.
- Delivery. The fees for delivering your modular containers will depend on your location. This is sometimes included with your payment, and you should ask about this prior to purchasing.
- Modifications. You can modify your modular containers when purchasing them and design them according to your needs.
All in all, buying yourself a modular container for your living space is very cost and time-efficient. You can place it in your backyard, somewhere close to your home, or the location of your business. This way you will save a lot of time and money as the construction is mostly done already. You can also add modifications to your modular units according to your needs. We will also gladly assist you in packing, delivery, and assembly of your shipping container offices. You can get more information regarding these services by contacting us.
We are sure you will find more useful information regarding shipping containers through our website. If you are interested in learning more about how to use shipping containers to create a new living, office, or especially utilized space you can check our blog posts such as “Everything You Need To Know About Shipping Container Homes” and “Enter Shipping Container Offices”.
Often compared to one another, modular containers are different from shipping containers. Modular containers are made of high-quality metal panels and can be used for a wide range of purposes since they allow customizations and come in different sizes. You can choose from existing size options of modular containers or ask for a custom one that is tailor-made to answer all your needs.
Modular construction means that the building is constructed offsite and assembled at the location where it will be placed. The benefits of modular construction are that pieces of the building are easier and cheaper to ship than the entire construction. Hence opting for modular buildings cuts the costs significantly. In addition, modular construction offers a certain set of benefits, including more versatility and shorter construction times.